If you or your guests require overnight lodging, McCloud has the below hotels and overnight accommodations – all within walking distance to the The Hall. You and your guests will be responsible for booking and paying for any overnight lodging you may desire.
Ask about our hotel/venue package with McCloud Hotels, including The Historic McCloud Hotel located directly next door to The Hall.
- The Historic McCloud Hotel (16 rooms): Directly next door to The Hall. http://mccloudhotel.com
- The Mercantile (10 suites): Located on the south end of Main Street this uniquely restored building provides eating, retail, and lodging. The 10 hotel suites are restored in a historic craftsman elegance rarely found. http://www.mccloudmercantile.com
- The Stoney Brook (16 rooms): Located Catty Corner from The Hall http://www.stoneybrookinn.com/
- The Guest House (7 suites and caretakers cottage): Located just up the street within close walking distance to The Hall. The Guest House is the former home of the lumber baron that used to own McCloud. Have your wedding at this beautiful venue and reception at The Hall, or have your guests stay at the Guest House while you have your entire event at The Hall. Either way, you will not be disappointed having your wedding/event in the historic mill town of McCloud, CA. http://www.historicalmccloudguesthouse.com/special.htm
- The McCloud River Inn (5 rooms): Located just off of Main Street within close walking distance http://www.riverinn.com/
- The Lodge (5 rooms): Located on the south end of town but still within walking distance.
- Timber Inn (14 rooms in 7 units): Located on the south end of town but still within walking distance.McCloud RV Park: Large park consisting of fully furnished cabins, RV hookup sites, and tent camping. Located on the south end of town but still within walking distance of The Hall. Visit Website: http://mccloudrvpark.com/
- Vacation Rental Homes: McCloud has many homes that are available on VRBO, Airbnb, or other vacation rental sites.
- McCloud Falls Campground (16 campsites – 5 miles east of town): Camp at the McCloud Falls along the hiking trail that connects three amazing waterfalls: Lower Falls, Middle Falls, and Upper Falls.
- Cattle Camp – Shasta National Forest (27 combined RV/tent sites): Located along the McCloud Rive Loop within close proximity of the McCloud Falls.